Terms of Service
Last updated January 4, 2022
Our affiliate program has a few regulations that you should be aware of. Just a few phrases to keep everyone on the same page.
- Self-referrals are prohibited.
- Your account will be banned if you abuse the system.
- Even if the consumer did not sign up using an affiliate link or promo code, we may be able to grant credit to the affiliate. If you have a similar situation, please contact us and we will try our best to assist you.
- There will be no search engine advertisements (particularly on branded keywords or domain names), Facebook ads, or other ads that compete with our marketing and may create consumer misunderstanding.
- There will be no acting in our name (ie. as an employee).
- We retain the right to amend our affiliate program's Terms of Service at any time.
- Once your due sum reaches US$100, we will pay out your affiliate commissions.
At our sole discretion, we have the right to terminate your affiliate account if you break any of the rules. We shall not pay or owe commissions earned by procedures that violate our Terms of Service.